Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Assistant Community Manager and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties* () is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for our Pine Lakes Ranch community located in Thornton, CO who will perform administrative duties under the supervision of a Community Manager.
As a successful Assistant Community Manager, you will:
- Greet all customers with a polite, professional demeanor.
- Answer community office telephone calls promptly and professionally, provide requested information for telephone inquiries.
- Develop and maintain community relationships.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce and present documents.
- Assist the Community Manager in entering data into the management software program.
- Assist the Community Manager in completing guest cards and entering lead information in the Link System. “Leads” include but are not limited to people interested in purchasing Bayshore Homes or Bayshore Brokered Homes, moving a home into the community and etc.
- Maintain all community office files according to company policy, including state and local requirements.
- Inventory, order and verify receipt of office supplies. Coordinate maintenance of office equipment to ensure continuous customer sales and service.
- Document telephone conversations, visits, and presentations to maintain existing customers and to build a book of business of potential residents for property management.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Manager in new and used home sales. Present homes to potential residents as needed.
- Ensure residents’ privacy and property preservation.
- Comply with Federal, State and Local regulatory requirements to protect the interest of the company and to avoid discrimination of residents, vendors and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1 year general office experience required; 1 year sales experience preferred, occasionally required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.
*As is typical in this industry, the employees working at the properties in RHP Properties’ portfolio are employed through a separate entity, RHP Staffing Company. Thus, though there are references here to RHP Properties, please understand that your employment relationship will be with RHP Staffing.
Apply Now Company Description RHP Properties is an accomplished real estate investment firm specializing in the acquisition and professional management of manufactured home communities. We own and manage a total of 235 manufactured home communities with over 60,163 sites spanning 24 states, with a combined value of approximately $3.6 billion. We are the largest private owners in the industry. Our organization’s success stems from the ability to effectively target and acquire well-located Manufactured Home Communities, whose value can be enhanced through RHP’s comprehensive and competent management. RHP is committed to creating a wonderful environment where our residents always enjoy a well-maintained and attractive community.
Associated topics: admin, administrator, apartment, asset management, office manager, property, property assistant, property management, property preservation, property specialist