We Are Hiring
Case Manager – Clinical Resource Management – PRN, Day – Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
This is a PRN position. Therefore, will cover all units. Primary hours M-F 8:00-4:30pm, with possible weekend and holiday rotations.
Why Join Ascension?
In Michigan, Ascension operates 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ over 20,000 associates. Across the state, Ascension Michigan is working together to help bring patients more resources and better care. Ascension Michigan is also committed to its community; it provided over $272 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in FY2018. Ascension Michigan is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Michigan, you will have the opportunity to coordinatecomprehensive plan of care for patients.
- Oversees primary needs of patient, including assessment of client and family/caregivers, and develops comprehensive plan of care.
- Provides primary home care/consultation to complex client and family needs within area of expertise and in collaboration with physician.
- Monitors patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records. Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Case Managercredentialed from theCommission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC).
- Counselorcredentialed from theMichigan Board of Counseling.
- Social Workercredentialed from theMichigan Board of Social Work.Any level accepted.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Rochester Providence Hospital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Thank you for considering a career with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Job ID: 406965
Category: Clinical Support
Ministry: Ascension Providence Rochester, MI
Location: Rochester, MI