Note: This is a position that works remotely with staff across the nation but must reside in one of the following states:
MHP Salud, a national community health organization of 38 years, is seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). As an organization funded 97-99% by federal grants, MHP Salud has enjoyed a history of consistent leadership and steady growth to its current size of $8M and 75 employees.
The successful candidate will be a strong administrator with an understanding of organizational finance, management of multi-state offices of remote employees, long term planning, and Board governance. The organization encourages CEO applications from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. While the job description here outlines all of duties and requirements of the position, 7-10 years of senior management experience is required, non-profit management experience and an ability to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English is strongly preferred.
Please see the full job description at http://mhpsalud.org/get-involved/job-postings/ for additional requirements and complete information about working at MHP Salud.
This position is accepting applications until February 2, 2022 with an expected start date of April 2022.
Salary Range is $140,000-175,000 DOQE
MHP Salud full-time employees enjoy the following benefits beginning on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
How to Apply
Applications are completed online on the MHP Salud website (http://mhpsalud.org/get-involved/job-postings/) and must include the following components:
- Cover letter addressing your experience and how it relates to the job requirements
- Current resume
- Five (5) references
Official transcripts will be required for candidates reaching the personal interview stage.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered.
- Review of applications will begin on February 3, 2022
- Preliminary virtual interviews will take place in mid-February
- Final interviews will be conducted in person in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas and will occur on March 3-4, 2022 with a final decision on March 7, 2022