This position is eligible for a $20,000 sign-on bonus. Apply today!
Greater Purpose and Core Values:
Athletico s Greater Purpose is to empower people, inspire hope and transform lives. We accomplish this by providing exceptional, progressive, and cost-effective fitness, performance and rehabilitative services through personalized care that emphasizes education and prevention of future injury. This is accomplished through building on our Core Values of one team, understanding our business, recognition, people-focused, accountability, continuous innovation and trust and integrity, which are the foundation for our unique culture.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the Clinic Manager is responsible for leading the development and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the rehabilitation facility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The below is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.
- Develop and manage staff through hiring, on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities, disciplinary action and performance management processes; build and maintain employee morale and motivation; ensure the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies.
- Manage daily operations of the facility including staff scheduling, operational action plans, maintenance of equipment and property, patient records, and compliance logs.
- In collaboration with the Regional Director and Vice President Clinical Operations, review annual financial performance to determine appropriate annual budget for following year. Manage day to day costs and revenue within annual budget expectations.
- Analyze clinic metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) according to the required review cadence to drive achievement of clinic goals. Develop and implement action plans as necessary to improve overall clinic performance ensuring proper coaching to assigned team to align individual performance to goals.
- Identify, develop and enhance business and professional relationships to drive clinic growth including but not limited to new patient, physician referrals, workers compensation and athletic training. Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e. marketing, sales, etc) to support company initiatives and expand services to meet community needs.
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Science or a related field from an accredited Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant or Athletic Training program.
- Master s degree or Doctorate in related program preferred.
- Work Experience:
- Current State Professional License
- Current CPR Certification
- Knowledge and Technical Skills:
- Proven track record of developing and motivating a high performing team
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
HR Use Only
The physical demands and work environment describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Ability to fulfill activities including but not limited to remain stationary for extended periods of time (i.e. while working at a desk), stoop/kneel/crouch, travel around the office, communicate with others (verbal and written), and use fine motor skills including fine hand manipulation and keyboarding.
- Ability to see at close range, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Consistent with a standard environment, noise level is low with little to no extraordinary environmental factors.
- Some weekend and after business hours work required
Athletico provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, inpatient, lactation, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, physical therapy, therapist