Two Chairs is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
We bring together an exceptional team of people at the intersection of clinical care, technology, and design. Though our backgrounds may be different, we’re united by our collective personal experiences with the mental health care system and the desire to make it better. We strive to create a world where everyone has access to exceptional mental healthcare and to create a workplace where everyone has the opportunity to impact that mission. We are passionate about mental health and excited to be a part of a team that is bringing personalized, data-driven therapy to California and eventually nationwide.
About the role
We are seeking a Clinical Director who is moved by the company’s vision and mission and can adapt quickly to a rapidly evolving company. You will play an integral role in building the company by leading a clinical team and will report directly to our Regional Clinical and Operations Directors. We see our Clinical Directors as “champions” of our mission to provide exceptional care to our clients, continuously improve professional practice, and build a diverse and collaborative clinical community.
- Committed to delivering exceptional quality work
- Passionate about mental health
- Low ego and outcome-oriented
- Deeply empathetic
Where you’ll make an impact:
- Oversee client care within your clinical team and manage staff (e.g., evaluating clinician performance, clinical consultation, crisis management, ensuring clinic-wide goals)
- Implement and support company roll-outs of clinical processes and procedures while working collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders across the company
- Monitor adherence to legal/ethical guidelines, internal policies, and quality standards
- Build a clinical culture that engages and retains high quality, high performing clinicians.
- Represent Two Chairs through community outreach
- Manage a panel of ongoing clients
- Conduct clinical consults to assist in matching with appropriate service and therapist
- Thoughtfully integrate technology into your practice and provide data-driven care
- Actively engage in our community and professional growth through case consultation and professional development
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers as needed
You’ll be successful if you have:
- An active California license in clinical psychology (PhD or PsyD from an accredited university) or LMFT/LCSW/LPCC
- Experience in management and leadership, including strong interpersonal communication and conflict management skills
- Experience managing a remote, distributed team is a plus
- Exceptional clinical skills: expertise in managing clinical crises, providing substantive case consultation, navigating ethics issues, and providing great client experiences
- Elite critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience and interest in incorporating clinical diagnostic and assessment instruments (e.g., PHQ-9) to monitor client progress and treatment outcomes
- Excellent computer technology skills: online calendar management and software (e.g., Google Drive sheets, docs, slides)
More about our benefits
Whether you work on our HQ or Clinical Care team,, Two Chairs is highly collaborative, and yes, fun! To support you at work we offer some fantastic perks and benefits that reflect our mission of self-care and support, including:
- Competitive salary and equity in a high growth start-up
- Ample paid time off to relax and recharge
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Professional development opportunities to support your learning & growth
- Yearly contributions to your healthcare FSA
- Wellness stipend
- Paid parental leave and lots more
Two Chairs is committed to building a culture of inclusivity, belonging, and safety. We believe that in order to achieve our mission we must foster a workforce that represents people from all identities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Our DEI efforts are grounded in employee support, education & advocacy, culturally-informed care, and ingrained in our hiring process.
Associated topics: chief executive officer, director, director of finance, executive, executive director, executive management, executive vice president, president, president and provost, vice president