Newport Healthcare is a series of evidence-based treatment centers for young adults and families struggling with mental health issues. With locations across the United States that offer various levels of care, Newport Healthcare uses an integrated approach, providing individualized and comprehensive programs that encompass clinical therapy, life-skills support, family involvement, and experiential practices. We treat adolescents and young adults who are experiencing depression, anxiety, trauma, and co-occurring disorders. Offerings include residential treatment, intensive outpatient programming, and day treatment. Newport Healthcare nurtures the physical, psychological, social, educational, and spiritual needs of the emerging adult, from a foundation of compassionate care, clinical expertise, and unconditional love. Our primary mission is to empower minds and restore families. Experts include medical directors, psychiatrists, therapists, registered dietitians, nurses, licensed social workers, teachers, and more.
Empowering Lives. Restoring Families.
The Clinical Outreach Specialist is accountable for building and maintaining trust, as a reliable resource for adolescent/young adult behavioral health care, in their respective professional communities. The Clinical Outreach Specialist will collaborate with their client s treatment team, both internally and externally, to provide comprehensive care coordination including regular communications; while acting as an internal liaison to foster and enhance the experience and outcomes for their clients and their families. These talented specialists will identify market strategy, build and deepen professional relationships and optimize potential opportunities to increase Newport Healthcare’s reach.
- Strategically develop and execute quarterly and annual performance objectives for the target market
- Identify decision makers in the target markets and reach out to establish those key relationships
- Conduct face to face meetings with key decision makers to uncover needs, address barriers to treatment and create community partnerships
- Plan and execute territory routing to balance new and existing relationships
- Plan/ attend conferences/ networking events on behalf of Newport Healthcare
- Plan and attend facility tours, professional weekends and facility events for decision makers in the target market
- Plan and execute presentations, customize them to the target audience
- Respond immediately to service and referral inquiries
- Support the referring professional and the family, from the first call through admission, ensuring communication and care coordination
- Document meaningful activity related to decision makers in target market in contact database
- Attend and participate in national calls and weekly team calls
- Participate in Quarterly field rides with Senior Director of Clinical Outreach
- Manage expenses and company credit card tasks as designated by supervisor/administrator
- Bachelor s Degree in Psychology, Marketing, Business, Healthcare or closely related field OR minimum 3 years of direct experience in behavioral health setting/ pharmaceuticals sales.
- Experience with communication principles, practices, and techniques applicable to a healthcare environment.
- Extensive experience in creating, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet objectives.
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer experience
- A willingness to travel and work in a national team of professionals is a must.
Newport Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Newport Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Newport Healthcare is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process please email for assistance.
For more information on Equal Opportunity, please click here
Associated topics: addiction, advocate, behavioral health, clinical, clinician, counselor, domestic, family, insights, lcsw