Merakey is currently seeking Community Based RN DDTT to join our Merakey Adult Behavioral Health division in our Bethlehem, PA location. There are 2 part time vacancies (1 Lehigh/Northampton and 1 Berks)
Pay rate: $32.32
Shift: 8:30AM-5PM Flexible Mon-Fri (at least 2 days per week), rotating on call
Includes NO Holidays and On Call bonus $
Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT) is a community-based program, providing treatment, support, and education to adults dually diagnosed with both a Mental Illness and Intellectual Development Disability. Individuals referred to DDTT are in crisis, at risk of losing community tenure, and/or are transitioning from acute care hospitalization. DDTT is comprised of a specialized mobile team of professionals including a Psychiatrist, Behavioral Specialist, Recovery Coordinators, Psychiatric Nurse, and Pharmacist.
The DDTT Nurse acts as a team player and shares in the following responsibilities.
* Carrying out rehabilitation and support functions and assisting in treatment, substance abuse services, education, support and consultation to families and crisis intervention services under the clinical supervision of staff with professional degrees.
* Specifically responsible for medical monitoring and education for those on the DDTT team.
* Work collaboratively with Psychiatrist, Program Director, Team members and Treatment Team/IA.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
* Work/Life Balance
* Competitive Compensation Plans
* Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
* Life Insurance
* 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
* Marketplace Savings Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Wellness Programs
* 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
* Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY’S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
* The Center for Hope
* Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
* Parents and Children Together (PACT)
* Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
* Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
* Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
* Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
* Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
* Case Management / Recovery Coaching
* Community Health Liaison (CHL)
* Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
* Crisis Intervention
* Substance Use Disorder Services
* Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
* Family Based Mental Health Services
* Therapeutic Family Care
* Foster Care Plus
* Peer Support
* Student Assistance Program (SAP)
* Supported Employment
* Supports for Permanency (SFP)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 50013
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at …@merakey.org
* Degree from an accredited school of nursing and a current unrestricted license for the state of Pennsylvania.
* PA Licensed Register Nurse and a minimum of 2 years of experience in mental health.
* Knowledge and understanding of recovery principles and recovery driven service system
* Understanding of individuals with serious mental illness and developmental disabilities.
* Valid PA Drivers License and ability to pass appropriate state and federal clearances.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, care unit, hospice, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse rn, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse