* Understand how to excite, engage, and empower individuals, stakeholders, and volunteers via in-person and digital opportunities
* Partner with Revenue team to develop and re-imagine volunteer-led fundraising events and engagement opportunities
* Research and listen to the personal motivations and engagements for donors, advocates and volunteers to create new onramps
* Create new “off the shelf” products on how volunteers can engage with March of Dimes as a platform to connect with the mission and develop ways to encourage, invite, celebrate volunteers and volunteer leaders
* Work with internal and external partners to build infrastructure for mobilization and volunteer engagement strategies, such as digital marketing, peer to peer fundraising, donor stewardship, grassroots advocacy, etc.
* Expand relationships with National Service Partners to recruit, engage, and retain more of their membership in taking action with March of Dimes
* Track and measure progress towards goals; in addition to other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 5-7 years related experience. College degree required, master’s degree preferred
* Demonstrated success in both on- and off-line audience-driven stakeholder engagement
* Critical thinker, self-starter. Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
* Strong project management skills and proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
* Team player with ability to work collaboratively and build effective working relationships with colleagues and volunteers.
* Superior oral, written, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate the need for and benefits of supporting the March of Dimes.
March of Dimes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided here.
Associated topics: coach, recruit, train, volunteer, volunteer coordinator, volunteer management, volunteer manager, volunteer orientation