The new position requires an imaginative and motivated leader who is responsible for cultivating relationships with people to involve them in CSA’s mission to respond to those whose faith life or human dignity is threatened in any way. The director is responsible for the communication of the identity and image of CSA, development of mission advancement activities, and supervision of a small staff including a Data Manager/Diversified Support Specialist, website coordinator, and a Social Media Specialist. The Director works at the Motherhouse of CSA in Fond du Lac, WI.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum five years experience preferred in advancement and demonstrated communication skills, preferably within a non-profit or religious organization.
- Knowledge of and willingness to learn more about the Catholic Church, vowed religious life, and CSA.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of budget management, data analysis, personnel management, and other administrative duties.
- Knowledge of planned giving and other development-related activities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ResultsPlus software.
- Willingness to travel.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and names and contact information of three references by July 31, 2018 to email@example.com.