Stevens Board of Directors is seeking a skilled professional to:
- Develop and implement agency-wide strategic vision
- Ensure ongoing programmatic excellence and demonstrate consistent quality and sustainability of finances, administration, and funding
- Demonstrate ability to attract, develop, supervise and retain high performing staff members
- Minimum of Master’s degree, with at least ten years of progressive and responsible management experience in a multi-functional organization managing a multi-million-dollar budget
- Integrity, mission driven, and self-directed with demonstrated ability and commitment to engage and work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- An unwavering commitment to quality programs
Stevens was incorporated in 1938 as the Frank S. Stevens Home for Boys, but following a merger in 1979, and responding to demonstrated need, developed programs for difficult to manage adolescent males. Today Stevens, an approved Chapter 766 program, offers a continuum of therapeutic residential and educational programs as well as community and home-based services. Stevens operates a residential treatment center, a campus based intensive group home and a special education day school. Services are available for youth and their families, and are intended for adolescent males presenting with high-risk, emotional and behavioral problems. Specialized programs are available for adolescents with problematic sexual behaviors (trauma reactive to sexually abusive behavior) and adolescent fire setters. Stevens employees 80 full time staff members and operates with an annual budget of $5.5 million.
In addition to the exciting challenges of this position, Stevens offers a competitive compensation package.