The Hospice Registered Nurse Clinical Manager is an Exempt, salaried, Full-time, benefited position which is responsible for the delivery of clinical services by the hospice agency.? A registered nursing license in Oregon is required.
Are you an experienced hospice RN who is looking for an opportunity to share your extensive knowledge of the Medicare Hospice Benefit in a mission driven environment that puts employees first!?!
Connected Home Health & Hospice is seeking an experienced Hospice RN Clinical Manager to join our growing team!? The Hospice RN Clinical Manager will be responsible for the implementation, delivery, coordination, and supervision of Hospice services delivered by our amazingly skilled, cohesive, communicative, and collaborative Interdisciplinary Group.? The Hospice RN Clinical Manager will facilitate the IDG’s development as hospice professionals by providing training and support related to clinical best practice, regulatory guidance, survey preparedness, and leadership.? The Hospice RN Clinical Manager will assist Agency leadership in informing and implementing objectives related to the Agency’s strategic goals.? Our growing team is hungry for additional education, support, and mentorship.? This is your opportunity to make a life changing impact on our team, as well as our patients and families.
- Follows the policies and procedures of Hospice. Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information in compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Teaches, supervises, and counsels the Hospice patient and family members about providing care for the patient
- Ability to work independently, make accurate, and at times, quick judgments
- Coach, supervise, and mentor Hospice Team appropriately
- Participates in on-call rotation; responsible for arranging on-call schedule
- Ability to respond appropriately to crisis outside of a hospital setting
- Assists Hospice Team in developing and re-evaluating the patient/family care plan in conjunction with IDG to meet needs and maintain continuity of care
- Valid registered nurse license in Oregon,
- CHPN preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 3-5 years? experience as Hospice RN Case Manager
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience; Active patient contact within past three years, preferred
- Current BLS for Healthcare Workers certification
- Current driver?s license and auto insurance
- Understanding of Medicare Hospice Benefit, as well as State and Federal regulation is preferred
- CHPN certification preferred;? or willing to obtain CHPN certification within first 18 months of employment
About the company
Connected Home Health & Hospice is a Medicare certified Home Health and Hospice Agency serving the greater Portland, OR area for over 15 years.? Our field-based team of skilled clinicians provide life changing service to patients in their own homes, located throughout the greater Portland area.? We pride ourselves on our quality of care and ethical business practices as well as our foundational Core Values of CAPLICO😕
- Passion for Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
To learn more about Connected Home Health & Hospice, please visit our website at .?
Submit your resume via our website at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] or email Human Resources at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
Follow us on ://
Check us out on ://instragram.com/connectedhomehealth_hospice
Connected Home Health & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.? We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.? Pre-employment criminal background screening and drug screening required.
Connected Home Health & Hospice
7515 NE Ambassador Place
Portland, Oregon 97220
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs
Associated topics: ccu, hospice, infusion, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse clinical, registered nurse, staff nurse