Merakey is currently seeking In-Home Family Support Staff IDD Adults – Fee For Service to join our IDD division in our Chester County location.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential. With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee .
WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
* The stability that comes with working for a national leader providing education and human services to individuals with special needs
* Highly competitive compensation plans
* Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing company
* Flexible scheduling
* Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance Program
* Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental & vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan with company contribution
* Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay for qualifying employees
Family Support Staff are a fee for service role that work one on one with individuals diagnosed with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in their homes and/or in the community. Staff assists each individual with learning and/or maintaining various skills as identified in the Individual Support Plan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Living a healthy lifestyle including exercise and healthy eating
* Cooking, food preparation
* Money management
* Managing medical appointments, socialization, and community activities
* Safety skills, activities of daily living, and housekeeping skills
We serve individuals in their home and in the community all over Chester County which may include the following areas:
* West Chester
Staff hours are determined by each individual’s needs. They can vary from a couple of hours once a week to 6 hours a day 5 days a week. This position allows you to build your own schedule and allows up to 30 hours per week. The pay is $12.25 per hour.
Apply online: www.merakey.org
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at …@merakey.org.
Requisition Number: 50181
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
* Drivers License and reliable transportation
* High School Diploma or GED
* Background Check
* Willing to travel throughout Chester County
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: community participating, customer service, event organizer, liaison, liasion, minister, pastor, priest, tutor, vocational support/training