Job Code Number: 1870###-####-01
Full-time ? Day shift ? 40
2+ years experience is required
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The IT Clinical Informatics Analyst will be responsible for providing support to multi-users (nursing, providers, clinicians, health care workers, and support services) to improve and enhance patient information data and clinical services. Provides continuous support, troubleshooting and identifying opportunities for end users and information technology services including but not limited to, analytics, decision support, workflow support in service of the quality and patient safety goals of Regional One Health. Utilizes resources and managed service providers to promptly resolve issues.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related field.
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years’ experience in clinical practice; Prior committee and/or project focused work; experience with clinical systems and technology required.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION: ANCC-Nursing Informatics, Certified Professional in Health Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) or Certified Associate in Health Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS) certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Ability to concentrate and show attention to detail.
* High degree of analytical abilities and problem solving.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Strong communication skill; approachable, outgoing, and enthusiastic
* Strong computer skills and experience with clinical information systems development and/or implementation.
* Effective written communication, ability to prepare concise, detailed reports and documentation
* Understand fundamentals of project management methodologies.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Speaking, hearing and visual acuity; ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Associated topics: business development, case manager, case management, development, development manager, liaison, manage, plan, program development, project development