ALSAC exists to raise funds and awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Our staff is dynamic and diverse. Our skills are different, our professions are varied; but our mission is the same: support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude. It’s more than a job; it’s a place where you can do what you love, and love why you do it.
Responsible for all aspects of multiple high level ($250,000+) donor events, including fiscal management, volunteer recruitment, sustained cultivation, and utilizing high level skill sets to conduct events in Philadelphia metropolitan area. Assists in maximizing funds raised and increasing support for the awareness of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in the community. Utilizes marketing experience to develop, create and maintain new fundraising programs and events and working with elite donors and volunteers. Utilizes high level skills and experience in event strategy, planning and marketing to develop and maintain new fundraising events.
- Requires knowledge of fundraising, event management and public relations
- Possess very strong communication, organizational, interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Face to face interaction with event volunteers/sponsors; has complete understanding of office procedures, operations and all fundraising activitieUnderstand difficult verbal or written instructions
- Understand data processing applications
- Specific experience working with, leading and managing gala/event committees that support/manage galas and/or golf outings will be required
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through attainment of a Bachelor's Degree and 6 years fundraising, sales, marketing and/or related experience required
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.