Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 20th time Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the nation by U.S. News & World Reports in its 2020-2021 Best Hospitals and have been honored as one of PEOPLE's 2020 50 Companies that Care by PEOPLE magazine and Great Place to Work.
Baptist Health South Florida is the region's largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why this is the best place to be your best!
- Baptist Health Foundation’s Campaign & Strategic Initiatives team is focused on building relationships that have a potential for yielding leadership and transformational gifts of $1 million dollars and higher.
- This team strategizes across all hospitals and facilities to work towards that goal. In addition, they manage the Global Campaign for Baptist Health South Florida and hospital leadership engagement relating to the coordination of engagement with hospital leaders, principal gift donors and prospects.
- This position reports to the Director of Campaign.
- The Development Manager of Leadership Gifts will develop and manage the outreach pipeline for all Leadership Gift prospects and donors, with a focus on levels ranging from $1 to $5 million dollars.
- This team member will work closely with gift officers to facilitate pipeline maintenance and produce materials to support in engagement of Leadership Gift level prospects.
Estimated salary range for this position is $68800 – $89440 / year depending on experience.
- Bachelor's degree, and a minimum of 4 years of relevant project management experience.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills, with the ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously.
- Comfort when interacting with high-net-worth individuals, and an ability to maintain discretion and a high level of confidentiality when dealing with hospital supporters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including executive-level correspondence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, patience, persistence, enthusiasm, and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff at all levels of authority, board members, external partners and donors.
- Detail- and results-oriented with strong anticipatory instincts; a self-starter who takes initiative, demonstrates unfailing follow-through and approaches project management with a patient persistence mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Adept with technology, including databases, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
BHSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer