The Progressive Agriculture Foundation governs and secures funding solely for Progressive Agriculture Safety Days. The Progressive Agriculture Safety Day program is the largest rural safety and health education program for children in North America. These one-day events teach children lessons that help keep them and those around them safe and healthy. While the basic program is designed for 4 to 13-year-old children, Safety Days may be adjusted to accommodate younger or older children or entire families. The Progressive Agriculture Foundation (PAF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a technology and design savvy strategic thinker who can manage the foundation’s brand and communications across multiple platforms which include, but are not limited to, the website, social media, and publications. Additionally, we are looking for someone who can work cross-functionally with our program and fundraising teams to ensure that the foundation is effectively targeting prospective Progressive Agriculture Safety Day coordinators, volunteers, and financial partners. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is energized by challenging work and is committed to translating their professional skills in marketing and communications with Progressive Agriculture Foundation’s mission to provide education, training and resources to make farm, ranch and rural life safer and healthier for children and their communities.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Develop effective marketing and communication strategies for the Foundation.
- Produce and deliver Foundation literature, marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Direct the production of the Foundation’s Annual Report.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, staff and board bios, newsletter content, social media content and speaking proposals.
- Manage the content and development of the Foundation website.
- Conduct extensive media outreach and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc.
- Serve as the Foundation’s in-house photographer and videographer. Direct and produce video production that enhances the mission of the Foundation.
- Lead the development, production and management of branded apparel and merchandise.
- Manage relationships with Foundation media partners (magazines, radio, TV) including scheduling interviews and developing content.
- Collaborate with Foundation’s Public Relations firm.
- Experience in social media content production; web design and content production; and user analysis.
- Experience with photography, videography and layout design programs.
- Experience in copywriting and editing across multiple media.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software.
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field (Master’s degree and/or professional certification preferred)
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing communications
- Can provide examples of developing, optimizing, and monitoring complex marketing plans. We want to see work that has created awareness, encouraged engagement, and resulted in conversion and retention.
- Experience evaluating performance across all online marketing channels (email, social, paid, organic, etc.), reporting to key stakeholders, refining and aligning as needed to deliver improved results.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K plan with match
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – then this may be the career for you. You will work in an environment where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct impact on the success of the Progressive Agriculture Foundation and Progressive Agriculture Safety Day program.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume and letter of interest to email@example.com