The Program Associate is responsible for providing program-related support to the Deputy Director and Communications Manager. They will work with Running Strong staff to coordinate, publicize, and execute special events and provide necessary administrative support for our programs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists Running Strong staff with programmatic clerical duties, including filing, scanning and copying, assembling materials and publications.
- Plans and coordinates special events such as the Running Strong Tour and Running Strong Golf Tournament. Works closely with Running Strong staff in planning the annual Dreamstarter® Academy and other press events.
- Attends special events on behalf of Running Strong as needed.
- Some travel required. Travels alone or with other staff for events, to visit program partners, or donors when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- MS Office proficiency (Word and Excel)
- A successful candidate is will demonstrate strong initiative, excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks without direct supervision
- Administrative experience, flexibility, writing skills, and careful attention to detail a must
- Program management and event planning experience preferred
- Knowledge of/experience with American Indian communities required
We offer competitive salaries and benefits which include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, tuition reimbursement, and apartment discounts.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, visit our website to learn more at www.IndianYouth.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer