Thank you for your interest in completing an internship at Marin Community Clinics!
Once you complete your online application we will distribute your application/resume to Clinic Directors at our various clinics. If opportunities and spaces are available you will be contacted by one of our staff members who will then instruct you on required immunizations for your internship.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive daily we are unable to reply to everyone with status of their application. We have limited number of internship spots available but we do our best to place interns based on their educational requirements.
Completing an internship at Marin Community Clinics requires proof of immunizations and in some cases, a background check. You must submit documentation to Human Resources via email once you have been accepted to an intership opportunity.
Verification of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between your school and Marin Community Clinics is required.
Internship opportunities and assignments vary depending on Educational Program.
Most of our internships require the following immunizations:
- TDap (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis) not DTaP – is for adults of 19-64 years of age. The last immunization must be no older than 10 years.
- MMR (Measles or Rubeola, Mumps and Rubella) – proof of immunity through blood titer or immunization.
- Varicella (VZV) or Chickenpox – proof of immunity through blood titer or immunization.
- Tuberculosis (TB) – PPD skin test or Quantiferon test. Results must be no older than 1 year, or you must provide chest X-Ray results no older than 5 years.
- Hepatitis B (Hep B) – proof of immunity through blood titer or proof of 3-4 shots over a 6 months period.
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu) vaccine (during Flu season – 11/01 to 03/31)
Associated topics: adult, cell, coordinator, counselor, family, hcpc, lcsw, outreach, social service, social worker