Revenue Development Manager (2 positions)
Texas, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, Washington
Successful candidates will reside in one of these states but will work with staff across the nation
MHP Salud, a national non-profit, focused on the Community Health Worker profession and improving the health of underserved Latino communities, continues to grow and is hiring two full-time (1.0 FTE) Revenue Development Managers who will join a strong and successful team responsible for writing grants within the Revenue Development Division.
Although the full job description is available on our website, the successful candidate will:
- Work closely within the Revenue Development Division and cross-divisionally to develop and submit competitive proposals that advance MHP Salud’s mission.
- Research and identify public and private funding sources and pursue leads as directed.
- Maintain grant writing templates, commonly used language, and proposal writing standards, including tone, readability, and consistency.
- Identify and develop relationships with partners for proposals, including formal collaboration agreements.
- Represent MHP Salud to external organizations, including funders and partners.
- Track proposals submitted, status, and various internal metrics.
- Manage the application process for multiple grants with various deadlines and topics, coordinating with the grant writing team to ensure applications are submitted by their deadline and meet all requirements/criteria of submission.
The most successful candidate has experience in program design and/or implementation, including the relationship across the budget, evaluation metrics, staffing, and activities. Furthermore, as the Revenue Development Manager positions will interface with other staff, divisions, and programs, the ability to work independently and as a member of a team is essential for success in the position.
A Bachelor’s degree is required. At least one year of grant writing experience is preferred. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are required. As a bilingual, bicultural organization, an ability to speak, read, and write Spanish with bicultural experience is preferred.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment full-time receive full benefits; part-time receive 50% of benefits:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary range: $55,000-65,000 annually
How to Apply
Applications can be completed online at https://mhpsalud.org/ and must include the following components:
- Completed MHP Salud Job Application from website: https://mhpsalud.org/working-mhp-salud/
- Current Resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
- Writing Sample: this should be a maximum of 3 pages that demonstrates the applicant’s ability to write in a professional manner. Samples that exceed the 3-page limit will not be reviewed past the third page. Writing samples should be the individual work of the applicant and not have multiple authors.
Official transcripts will be required before hire.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered.
Review of applications will begin on September 15, 2021. Virtual interviews will take place September 20-21, 2021. Selected candidates will be asked to complete a brief at-home test between September 21-22, 2021. Final interviews will be conducted virtually and will occur on September 28-29, 2021, with an expected start date of October 18, 2021.