The Anticoagulation department is seeking an Registered Nurse (RN) to join their team full time for a temporary assignment located in Everett, WA.
The RN functions as an integral member of the healthcare team to deliver exceptional patient care to patients receiving anticoagulation medications (injectable and oral) for the prevention of blood clots or treatment of existing of blood clots. This assigned panel of patients is at high risk for adverse outcomes if not properly managed by the Anticoagulation Nurses.
The RN is responsible for and not limited to:
* Provides direct patient care, consults with physicians and other nurses, sets clinical standards and is responsible for educational activities for patients, families, physicians and nurses in the specific clinical specialty of anticoagulation.
* Acts as liaison between patient/physician and other departments and health care systems including but not limited to hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living centers and home health care services.
* Acts as a role model for his/her peers and other members of the health care team and serves as a resource to others.
* Accepts care assignments according to educational and skill level.
Preferred Experience and RN Credentials:
* One-year current clinical experience in cardiology or adult primary care required.
* Graduation from an accredited Nursing program (RN or BSN). Demonstration of ongoing commitment to self-directed education in anticoagulation management which includes ongoing drug education as well as general internal medicine, oncology and cardiology understanding.
* Current Washington State licensure.
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk about our RN opportunities and your career growth!
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple-do the right thing-for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we’re a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
* We do what is right for each patient.
* We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
* Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
The Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking, tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.
Work with the best. Join our Team.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, hospice, neonatal, nurse, psychatric, registered nurse, surgical, transitional, unit