Employer, Inc.is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Position:RN Case Manager
As an RN Case Manager, you will have the ability to work at the top of your licensure while working one-on-one with your clients to provide them customized care. Under the guidance of your supervising physician, you will develop plans of care and utilize nursing theories, skills and techniques to provide quality care to your clients on a daily basis.
As an RN Case Manager you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent with the patients diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process: Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and commitment to the values and mission of Employer, Inc.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of agency operation
- One (1) year experience as a RN
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Has sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of work hours
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Ability to travel to all business locations
Your Success is our Success. We strive toprovide newemployees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Associated topics: asn, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, neonatal, psychiatric, surgery, unit