Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
State Date: Immediately!!!
Top 4 skill sets the HM will be looking for:
- Technologically savvy
- Exceptionally organized
- Compassionate (member focused)
- Strong clinical/nursing skill.
What would the day to day responsibilities look like?
- Telephonic case management of the Medicare Advantage population. (standard office environment)
- Electronic charting.
- Provision of care coordination, education and discharge care coordination of a varied case load.
- Work alongside the Medicare Advantage Population Health team of nurses, social workers and dietitians.
- Registered Nurse with active license in the state of TN or compact license
- At least 1 year of recent Case Management experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience– prefer in home health, hospice or outpatient clinic settings.
- Comfortable on the computer — specifically with Microsoft Office.
If you would like to be immediately be considered please send your most up to date to Brandon Weaver at [Click Here to Email Your Resum] or give Brandon a call at his desk line, which is 484-###-####. Thank you and Best of Luck to all Applicants.
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, hospice, psychiatric, recovery, registed, staff nurse, surgery, tcu