We are the leading provider of specialized primary care and supporting clinical services for vulnerable, frail and elderly patients. We exist to provide them better health outcomes while keeping them out of the hospital. Operating exclusively in value-based agreements, we provide high-touch, individualized care for patients, and deploys wraparound clinical resources to extend the reach of primary care practices. We see our patient as a whole, we see them as a product of their environment, we see them as more than illness, we see them as a human.
We are currently looking for a RN Clinical Trainer to add to our talent team. Our ideal candidate would have extensive experience as a practicing RN and/or health plan care manager. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
The Clinical Trainer will support Concerto s Care Management and Direct Delivery Teams to develop and maintain excellence in all aspects of care delivery.
The Clinical Trainer, reporting to the Senior Manager, Special Projects and Clinical Initiatives, is responsible for the professional educational development of Concerto s Care Management and Direct Delivery Teams. This role requires that the Clinical Trainer:
- Perform at the direction of the Senior Manager, Special Projects and Clinical Initiatives, Vice President Integrated Care Initiatives and/or Chief Clinical Officer, all care management and field team education and training including but not limited to assessing educational needs, developing materials and presenting training to fulfill applicable regulatory and contractual standards, best practices and processes, as well as evidence-based guidelines for staff (including requirements specific to any delegated arrangements or Model(s) of Care).
- Provide expert clinical, technical, and information systems knowledge (TruCare, Patient 3D, Field Service Lightning, eClinicalWorks, etc.) to the care management and field teams including both licensed and unlicensed staff.
- Design, deliver, evaluate and track compliance with education programs and training.
- Ability to develop training in a multitude of formats to accommodate different learning styles, levels of experience, and group vs. individual learning environments.
- Actively participate in departmental and cross functional activities to understand the roles within the care management and direct delivery organizations in order to improve training methods and achieve company goals.
- Escalate any concerns including, but not limited to, patient safety, clinical care risks, documentation, or compliance with regulatory requirements, to Senior Manager, Special Projects and Clinical Initiatives, Vice President Integrated Care Initiatives and/or Chief Clinical Officer.
- Embrace, accept, and promote the spirit of change within the Training department, and to all teams when developing materials and teaching staff.
What will you be doing?
- Develop centralized process for receiving incoming training requests, prioritizing the requests, and managing all requests in a training project plan
- Consult with Care Management and Direct Delivery leadership and other Company stakeholders to identify training needs and create training plans for teams and individuals
- Coordinate training plans/ needs analysis with market and corporate leadership
- Manage, design, develop, coordinate, and conduct all training programs, include New Hire Training
- Present as a positive role model in promoting clinical care delivery and care coordination excellence
- Assist with administration of the learning management system (ConcertoU) and provide technical support to associates. Includes uploading training courses, creating curriculum, assignment and oversight of training, and new user set up
- Attend onsite visits and/ or meetings as needed or requested to assess current knowledge base and provide retraining
- Travel to all of Concerto s markets as needed to perform training or training related activities
- Contribute to the development of guidelines, policies, and competencies
- Effectively educate and guide associates on clinical information systems/ applications and workflow processes and procedures to promote proper utilization of clinical applications
- Deliver/ present individual or group training on care coordination practices and clinical information systems/ applications in person or remotely via web conferencing or the learning management system
- Create and maintain processes and procedures, systems workflows, training agendas, and other supporting content using products such as Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as screen capture tools
- Design education and training materials for the learning management system
- Develop/ update new training content following policy and/ or procedure enhancements or clinical information systems/ applications upgrades as needed
- Interpret data gained though quality assurance process (i.e. training course evaluations) and making appropriate changes to maintain effectiveness
- Develop and maintain super user status for relevant internal systems, such as TruCare, Patient3D, Field Service Lightning, and eClinicalWorks
- Oversight of staff annual compliance training dates
- Development and oversight of annual competency training/checkoff
- Provide in-field oversight of new staff in order to help facilitate best-practices and role standardization as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What do you need for this position?
- RN required, Bachelor s degree in Nursing required
- 3 years experience as a practicing RN and/or health plan care manager
- At least 1 year of clinical training experience (or in a role where training was a core responsibility), including experience with clinical information systems/ EHR preferred
- Medicare and/or Medicaid experience
- Experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs, and e-learning
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and work well with others on a team
- Demonstrate ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of contemporary healthcare with strong focus on clinical practice and clinical information systems/ applications
- Proficiency in creating formal training materials and course documentation, including electronic learning development
- Strong presentation skills and good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Computer literate proficiency in operating personal laptop, projector, learning management system, and other trainer tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience training in health plans or other healthcare organizations
- Experience with developing Preceptor/Mentoring programs
- Proficiency in clinical information systems (i.e. care management systems)
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance
What s in it for you?
Besides the opportunity to work with an industry leading company that is constantly revolutionizing, we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary (DOE and education)
- Annual bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and other supplemental insurances
- PTO (15 days); plus 9 Paid Holidays +1 Floating Holiday 401k with company match
- Peer to Peer employee recognition program
- Company lunches and picnics
- Company sponsored outings
- Company provided coffee, beverages, and snacks
We are a talent consulting company that partners with the country’s leading healthcare and technology companies. Each client is assigned a full-time consultant to assist their talent acquisition efforts. We are deeply invested in both our clients and our candidates. Great talent is hard to come by, as are great opportunities. It is our duty to both our clients and our candidates to find the perfect match.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, coronary, hospice, infusion, mhb, nurse, recovery, registed, surgical, tcu