- Contributing to the development of an annual fundraising strategy that is tied to specific fundraising goals for grants, and to the development of a stewardship strategy for funders.
- Proactively generating grant funding opportunities based on research, funder cultivation, and the development of funder relationships in coordination with the board, development committee, key stakeholders and the Executive Director.
- Maintaining an up-to-date grant tracking system and grant submission calendar in Salesforce, as well as all grant-related electronic records.
- Developing, drafting and preparing high-quality LOIs and grant applications for submission ahead of deadlines.
- Tracking grant requirements, prepare grant reports, and ensure good stewardship of funders.
- Developing, drafting and preparing high quality donor communications and marketing collateral, including but not limited to annual report, donor solicitations, website, and social media program.
- Supporting and coordinating requests for public relations meetings and opportunities, including talking points and organizational background materials.
- Coordinating with Donor Relations Manager & Bookkeeper to supervise Data Specialist.
- Other duties as required.
- College degree or the equivalent in experience.
- One to three years’ experience in grant research and writing, with demonstrated writing and communications skills. Additionally, at least one year marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence at meeting deadlines and maintaining a high-level of organization, as well as strategic thinking.
- Experience using Salesforce or other donor management system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must work well with others in a highly collaborative organization.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Global Village Project.
Job Type: Exempt, Full-time
GVP is an equal opportunity employer. Salary is commensurate with experience. Health insurance benefits are offered to employees. GVP provides the opportunity to work within a vibrant community dedicated to teaching and learning, research, and social service. The position requires a criminal background check.
Job opportunity closes June 15, 2018. Please submit a cover letter answering the questions below and resume to: email@example.com.
1. What makes you an exceptional candidate for this position at Global Village Project?
2. Why do you want to work at Global Village Project?
To learn more about our organization, please visit www.globalvillageproject.org