PragerFORCE, our student ambassador program has been fast-growing and currently has over 4,000 volunteers in our digital army. With this growth, we need to bring in a seasoned leader to implement processes in our execution, and tighten up strategy and reporting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mentor and work closely with 2-3 full-time staff in the department, coaching for growth and success
- Oversee strategic vision of the program/department – what will we do this year, why will we do it, what results will it bring us?
- Project manage the agreed upon initiatives start to finish – timelines, budget, step-by-step needs, delegation of duties, recap reports
- Present detailed reporting to management on metrics, KPI’s – know the numbers backwards
- Focus the team on most high-impact deliverables, keep them from having too many irons in the fire at once, and help conceive / implement new initiatives to meet overall organization visibility goals
- 3-5 year of Senior-level experience managing high-volume college marketing/brand ambassador programs
- 10+ years total business experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related
- Strong Project management chops – you know how to get things done, how to stay on track/budget, and how to move projects forward
- EXCELLENT analytical and presentation skills
- Robust use of metrics, data, KPI, OKR’s
- Solid verbal / written communications skills
With over 2.3 billion video views, PragerU has quickly become the most influential online resource for explaining the values that have made America great. Utilizing digital media and sophisticated marketing, PragerU reaches millions of people every day with short educational videos that promote American values. The mission of PragerU is to influence culture through digital content that advances Americanism. To learn more about PragerU, visit http://prageru.com.
Our Vision: A world committed to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Our Mission: To promote what is True, what is Good, what is Excellent and what is Noble, through digital media.