Coleman Professional Services (CPS), a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health, social enterprise, and rehabilitation programs, seeks a Senior Vice President of Clinical Operations to be the chief administrator of all clinical services and manage a team across multiple Ohio counties.
We require an experienced leader to guide our clinical administration that includes clinical policies and clinical business operations, plus overseeing a nearly $4 million Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) grant to provide a comprehensive range of mental health and substance use disorder services to vulnerable individuals, which Coleman earned due to our proven record of success in over 40 years of serving our clients on their path to recovery.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervising cross-functional clinical Chief Officers (COs) toward achieving business model goals and clinical outcomes.
- Collaborating on common community goals with other organizations.
- Monitoring clinical processes to ensure uniformity across the organization.
- Helping COs develop their budgets.
- Ensuring CO use of management reports, outcomes reports, and utilization reports for routine monitoring and assessment.
- Collaborating with Analytics and Power BI toward clinical improvements and efficiencies.
- Participating in local, state, and federal initiatives; educating managers on best practices; and developing clinical milestones toward local, state, and nation-wide initiatives.
- Chairing the Clinical Council, which includes coordinating a Clinical Plan to ensure continued clinical coordination, uniformity, compliance, and improvements; authorizing the growth and expansion of Coleman’s menu of services; endorsing evidenced-based practices; approving new and modified SOPs; and overseeing Root Cause Analyses and corrective actions.
- Collaborating with other Vice Presidents (VPs) to establish standards and policies by making recommendations to ensure compliance, quality, management training, and business excellence, and representing Clinical Services among VPs towards the successful completion of Coleman’s corporate plan, which includes the growth/expansion of services and modifications to clinical process and SOPs.
- Helping the Board of Trustees and Committees when needed.
- Developing and implementing clinical milestones with acquisitions/mergers.
- Coordinating with Resource Development for successful grant development and submission.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a Master’s Degree in a related field.
- Be licensed in as Ohio as a LISW, LPCC, or Psychologist and maintain licensure.
- Have at least five years of supervision and management experience in behavioral health.
- Experience and ability to use business acumen and understand business principles.
- At least five years of experience in behavioral health care direct services.
- Have and maintain acceptable driver status per Coleman policy.
This full-time position is expected to dedicate more than 40 hours per week to the organization. Normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, but candidates must be willing to work evenings and weekends, and be willing to participate in extended stays outside of home/state and be willing to travel.
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”
Click here to apply online!