Jobs In Sacramento, California

Case Mgmt – RN Case Management – Travel Nurse

Are you a high-performing nurse looking for a new way to enhance your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Management travel nurse in Sacramento California. Start date: Immediate Assignment Length: 11 weeks Shift: Days 8 Case Management nurses coordinate short- and long-term care for patients as a group. The goal in Case […]

Clinical RN Case Manager (UR) – Sacramento

Clinical RN Case Manager (UR) needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Sacramento, CA Top Skills Should You Possess: Case Management or Utilization Review Experience in Acute Care Setting What You’ll Be Doing: Perform assessments of clinical information to determine medical necessity for the identified level of care, assessment of services provided […]

RN Case Manager – Sacramento, CA

There s an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. A passion for excellence you won t find anywhere else. We ask tough questions. We push ourselves and each other to find smarter solutions. The result is a culture of performance that s drivingthe […]

Technology System Development – Functional Public Sector MES Senior Consultant

Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.At Deloitte, […]

Human Services Supervisor Master’s Degree

The Position This is a continuous filing exam. Next filing cut-offs are at 5:00 pm on: 12/15/17, 3/15/18, 6/15/18 Under direction, supervises, assigns, reviews or coordinates the work of staff responsible for the provision of client social services, either through direct supervision of staff, or indirectly through program planning, administration and evaluation; ensures work quality […]

P: PTA Opening Near Chico, CA – Outpatient Clinic (Sacramento,CA)

Growing nonprofit hospital in amazing Northern California community. Seeking full-time Physical Therapist Assistant to work in Outpatient clinic. New grads will be considered. Facility located approximately one hour north of Sacramento in a charming town. Just minutes from Chico! For more information, please contact …@comphealth.com or call 954-###-####. CompHealth is one of America’s largest healthcare […]

Clinician – PA – (FR)

Join our team and make a difference! Here at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte, we are seeking a full-time Clinician (FNP/PA) to work at our Fruitridge Health Center. Services provided at the Fruitridge Health Center include a range of reproductive and general health services including: Family Planning, Breast & Cervical screening, Teen Clinic and Colposcopy. Offering […]

Acute Case Management Director – Sacramento (Full Time)

POSITION SUMMARY: The SHSSR Case Management Director directs all Case Management operations for the Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento facility with accountability for two campuses and average daily census of 350 acute in-patients. The Case Management Director works closely with the SMC-S Hospital Council and Administrative Team to align Case Management operations with facility goals and […]

Clinical Program Consultant-137447

/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it?s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we?re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care . This is an exceptional […]

Community Relations Specialist

Job Retirement-CalPERSretirement: Classic employee 3% @ 60, PEPRA employee 2% @ 62 Health Benefits- CalPERS health insurance offering variety of HMO’s and PPO’s. District contributes 92% of the health plan premium and the employee is responsible for the remaining 8% of the premium for the whole family up to $2,574.13 per month. Dental and vision […]

© 2017 National Council of Nonprofits powered by Careerleaf
v.2.35.13